Dear Valued Customers,
Subject Rule, Regulation and Procedure for Scripless Securities Deposit, Transfer and
Deposit/Withdrawal of Physical Share Certificate and Issuance for Individual Customers
Reference is made to the announcement of the Association of Thai Securities Companies (ASCO) Kor Sor 1/2559 on Rule, Regulation and Procedure of Scripless Securities Deposit, Transfer and Deposit/Withdrawal of Physical Share Certificate and Issuance. The announcement is made in order to increase security for customers’ asset as well as to prevent fraud from deposit/withdrawal of physical share certificate. TISCO Securities Company Limited (the Company) would like to inform the procedures, effective from January 1, 2017, as follows:
- Scripless Securities Transfer : Scripless securities transfer can be done either within the same broker or to other brokers, but the securities must be transferred to only yourself or spouse or children or by the Court’s ruling. If customers would like to transfer securities to other persons, it is required that you withdraw the physical share certificate in your name and then transfer to other persons. The required documents are as follows:
(1) Transfer to spouse : A copy of marriage registration
(2) Transfer to children : A copy of birth certificate or a copy of house registration. If the
trasnferor is father, please send us a copy of marriage registration or a copy of certificate of
- Withdrawal and Issuance of Physical Share Certificate : Customer can withdraw or issue a physical share certificate only in your own name
- Physical Securities Deposit : Customer can deposit the physical share certificate that has the customer’s name as the owner only or the customer is the last beneficiary owner as the customer’s name shown at the back of the share certificate, and must be registered by the registration’s officers.
- Securities Transfer under Issuer (A/C 600) : The name of the transfer or transferee must be the same name of the customer and must be attached with a copy of ID.
If you would like to have more information, please contact your Investment Consultant (IC) or the Company’s officers at 0 26336441-5.
TISCO Securities Company Limited