You have to deliver us the share scrip with your signature signed at the back of the share certificate together with a signed copy of your ID. Once we receive the share scrip, we will record and update in your trading account. You will start selling the share once the TSD confirms us the completion of the process.
Scripless Deposit or Transfer from other brokerage firm
You have to inform your brokerage firm to transfer your shares via TSD (Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd) system and specify that TISCO Securities Co., Ltd will be the transferee by filling the number 002-000000012-0 (TISCO Sec's code) together with your account details. You can sell these transferred shares after the company already receive the shares from the TSD.
To get the share certificate
Change Type of Share
- Fill in the “share withdrawal request form” of TISCO Sec and sign.
- Fill in the “share certificate issuance request” form of TSD with details of name of the share ownership which will be appeared on the surface of the share certificate. Also, attach a photo copy of your id with signature.
- Share withdrawal fee of Bt100 (per security).
- Send all the above document to TISCO Sec.
- You will receive the certificate approximately within 30 days after the company submit this request to the TSD.
For a. and b. , investors are allowed to change their NVDR or Local to Foreign type if the foreign share holding limit of a particular stock is not met . You can proceed for share type change by following these steps;
- a. Change from NVDR to Foreign share (R to F)
- b. Change from Local share to Foreign share (L to F)
- c. Change from Foreign to Local share (F to L)
- Account owner must not be THAI national.
- Fill in the form “Share Type/Status Change” and sign.
- Submit the form together with a signed copy of passport.
- Fee of Bt50 per security will be applied.